One day in 2016, a company as a apple iphone PCB supplier had a collective nitrogen poisoning. At the time the workers were working within the 4th floor workshop and appeared the unwell symptom such as dizziness. Some workers even fainted at the scene. Police said more than 50 people were sent to hospital for treatment. All the company closed. The safety department said if the factory cann’t install the corresponding gas detection instruments, the staff would not be able to start working, which caused huge losses. Their supplier team found our engineer and visited our company to place an order immediately the next day. Although it’s on Sunday, all our engineers came to company to prepare the 30 sets oxygen gas alarm to solve customers problems.
On the third day after accident, all the gas detector of YT-95H-N2-A were installed in the factory and got passed by the safety department, which solved the urgent worries successfully.
All the staff of Unitec, hope the injured people in this accident can recover soon and come back the work. At the same time, we call on that all the company leader should pay attention to the possibilities of risks and prevent in ahead to avoid any accidents.
There are many mining accidents, chemical gas leak every year which are not far from us. Making countless families fragmented but it’s not a natural disaster. We have the ability to prevent the occurrence by installing a gas alarm where it’s possible to leak and control every industrial process strictly.